Upgrading Insulation in Indiana Homes
Proper insulation promotes ongoing energy savings, reduced noise levels, and a healthier environment. Insulation boosts energy performance, maintaining warmer temperatures during cold Midwestern winters and cooler temperatures during warm, humid summers. Saving energy through proper home insulation also means lower energy bills and less wear and tear on HVAC equipment for greater long-term overall comfort. Plus, Remodeling Magazine found that the average attic air seal and insulation project added value to the home at resale within a year of completion, averaging 116% return on investment (ROI)!
RWS Insulation Services is a local insulation contractor with decades of experience. We are committed to serving you with high-quality energy-saving solutions, such as these upgrades and more:
- Additional insulation in under-insulated attics
- Insulation removal of damaged insulation
- Crawl spaces
Contact RWS Insulation Services for a free retrofit estimate.
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
NOW is the time to reinsulate!
By upgrading the insulation in your home, you may be able to get money back. The U.S. Federal Government is offering a tax credit of up to $500 (10% of the material cost) for homeowners who make certain energy efficiency upgrades in their home, like adding insulation. This tax credit applies to your principal residence, and the work must be completed by December 31, 2021. Don’t miss out on this chance to get money back for insulating your home. Please contact us if you have any questions about how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity.
Why Homeowners Choose RWS
Working with an Owens Corning® Certified Energy Expert® professional like RWS makes a difference you can feel every day. We install proven solutions to help make your home comfortable, quiet and energy smart. Homeowners enjoy these advantages of choosing a Certified Energy Expert®:
- Extensive industry training on how to deliver high-performance insulating solutions
- Dependable, innovative products from Owens Corning, the #1 most trusted insulation brand
- Carry all required state and local licenses
- Good standing with the Better Business Bureau
- Certified to offer Owens Corning limited lifetime warranty on qualifying products and exclusive lifetime limited warranty† on workmanship. There’s no other warranty in the industry like it!
*Source: Home Innovation Research Labs Builder Panel, April 2019.
†See actual warranty for complete details, limitations and requirements. For the lifetime of the Home beginning from date of installation by an Owens Corning® Certified Energy Expert®