GET A FREE ESTIMATE
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Thank you for choosing us for your insulation needs. We are committed to ensuring a safe environment for both our customers and employees. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking additional safety measures to reduce in-person contact while continuing to deliver the excellent service for which we are known.
As part of these precautions, we regularly sanitize areas that are commonly touched (e.g., office areas, equipment and vehicles) and urge proper handwashing among our employees. Additionally, we require any employee who experiences symptoms of COVID-19 to stay home or seek medical attention, per CDC guidelines.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before we complete work at your home.
Before Your Service:
- Before an employee comes to your home, we will screen them to check if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (e.g., fever, cough). We will not send an employee to your home if they are feeling ill or report having a symptom of COVID-19.
- A representative from our company will call you before your scheduled appointment to ask if there is anyone in your household who is feeling sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. If so, then we will reschedule the appointment as needed.
- To promote proper social distancing, please clear/vacate the area we will be working on, if possible.
During Your Service:
- Our employees will use the following personal protective equipment (PPE) during the appointment:
- Shoe covers
- In order to limit in-person contact, our employees will refrain from handshaking and will uphold proper social distancing protocols (i.e., keeping six feet apart from others).
Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule service if there are safety concerns or if proper PPE becomes unavailable. We will continue to monitor guidelines from the CDC and will update our protocols as needed.
Thank you again for choosing us for your insulation needs. If you have any questions about these safety measures or about an upcoming appointment, please contact us. We look forward to serving you.